The result of more than 25 years of continuous development and significant R&D investments, the Data Conversion Architect (DCA) is a powerful, web-based collaboration toolset that generates conversion source code modules from business rules to automate the development, testing and reporting phases of a conversion system development lifecycle.
Over the years, this comprehensive package of software and tools has been optimized to plan and perform any type of data migration project, from data analysis, scrubbing and cleanup to mapping, file conversion, balancing and reconciliation.
DCA has been used for conversions that have involved as many as 2.4 million records in a single project. With a data conversion rate of 99.9%, DCA has been essential to UCT’s success in hundreds of data migration projects for insurance and other clients. DCA can be installed on a client’s server and deliver the complete data integration process to your desktop, including:
- Sophisticated data audit and data cleanup capabilities
- Complete reporting generated on demand throughout the process
- Powerful error detection, correction and reporting features
- Run-time exceptions tracking
- Fully customizable compare/balance functionality to verify results